I haven't been receiving WBEE "I love my country" club email blasts
by bk,posted Sep 25 2013 11:46AM
Are you not receiving WBEE's "I love my country club" email blasts? We send them out every Thursday. Typically one of the following items are the cause for an email not making it to your inbox.
1. Have you changed your email address since signing up for WBEE's "I love my country" club? If you have, log into your accout and click on "my account" then "edit profile" and update your email address.
2. Look for our weekly email blast in your spam or trash folders.
3. Log into your WBEE "I love my country" club account, click on "email & offers" and under "I Love My Country Club Exclusive Info" make sure there is a check mark next to "WBEE 92.5 Updates and Information " IF THERE IS NO CHECK MARK THERE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE EMAIL BLASTS.
4. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list or address book to prevent your spam filter from deleting our emails.
5. Not a member of WBEE's "I love my country" club yet? Sign up now by clicking here.
If you're still having issues contact our promotions director Jon Spinder at email@example.com